Kahroba protective powder PL1-1000 is a combination of polyphosphates and special polymers along with organic and inorganic acids and metal-preservative and anti-bacteria materials. It is highly effective and strong, and 7 times more powerful than world’s standard index. It is a unique and incomparable option to prevent any kind of sediment, rust, and corrosion from being formed in all kinds of cooling and heating systems. It also works properly for boilers and systems which work under pressures up to 20 atmospheres. The degree of water hardness (TDS) and amount of floating particles in water like salt, calcium, etc. does not affect the performance of Kahroba.
Boilers, Cooling Towers, Chillers, and Boilers with any Pressure Atmospheres
Kahroba protective powder PL1-1000 first forms a strong protective layer (called film) on the inner surface of systems to prevent more corrosion from being formed. Then it starts to eradicate the current sediments inside the system and neutralize them to protect the system. And after this process, no sediment, rust, corrosion, and alga is formed in the system. This results in an increase in systems’ lifetime and there will be no need to yearly acid washing.
How to use :
The amount of powder to be used for boilers and cooling systems in facilities depends on water hardness scale. For the first use, 1 kilogram of Kahroba protective powder PL1-1000 must be used for every 1000 to 2000 liters of water (for instance, 5 kilograms for 5000 liters of water). For the second charges on, the amount to be added depends on the water-feed in the cooling tower and how it can keep the PH of water between 6 and 7.
Advantages of using Kahroba Protective powder PL1-1000 in installations :
- Omitting the need to yearly acid washing
- Increasing system’s lifetime
- Preventing water from changing to acid
- Keeping the water neutral (PH will always be about 7)
- Easy heat transfer due to existence of no sediment
- Decreasing maintenance and repairing expenses
- Preventing any kind of sediment and alga from being formed in the system
- Decreasing the expenses on fuel and energy use
- Vanishing and eradicating the current sediments inside the system without need to empty the system